Simplification Study Simplification Study

Thanks!

Thanks for using my music! Also that's a pretty decent animation! HopeI get to see a lot more of your animations and you use a lot more of my music in the future!

Eggs Game Eggs Game

It was alright.

Your game was alright, if moving left and right really fast, eggs will fall through the basket. Graphics were nice. Send the play again button to the start. With a STOP ALL SOUNDS command sitting there.

JustHannah responds:

thank you for the comment and the score.
yea there were quite a lot of things wrong with it and things i should have put it

Break_out_(v3)! Break_out_(v3)!

Umm...

It was ok...

Some of the hit detections were off.

Rainbow Rhapsody Rainbow Rhapsody

Vertical Controls would have made it much better.

Vertical Controls would have made it much better.

Also more music. I've made a basic rythm game and it's pretty bad compared to yours.

Make sure that controls layout on the screen and on the keyboard match or people will have trouble playing.

Fall Fall

Simply amazing!

Wow, score ranking of 1. This song is great, I love all the different styles you've incorporated in this piece. I love the background instruments. Especially the sounds that come in before When the sun falls down on the horizon.

This was simply amazing.

Cayler responds:

Thank you. I really tried to use as many interesting sounds as I could to give every transition a new feeling.

Mad World -Cayler Mad World -Cayler

Amazing

Another great piece by Cayler. Just great.

Cayler responds:

Thank you. :)

Clocks (In Bells) Clocks (In Bells)

It was pretty good.

It was ok, I find that the bells. They went on for too long and the main part around 1:00 was killed. Although with the lower bells doing the chorus... That's what saved it for me.

Fate responds:

I think the the bells wasn't the best idea with this, in retrospect. Any other instrument, and this would have been bearable.
I might re-do it.